STCW 2010 (AS AMENDED) COURSES
|1.||BASIC STCW SAFETY TRAINING (BST)
|2.||SECURITY TRAINING FOR SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY
|INDOS FEE =||Rs. 1500/-|
BST (FPFF + PST + PSSR + EFA ) + STSDSD + INDOS = Rs. 15000/-
Boarding & Lodging - Rs. 300/- per day.
For more detail, contact +91 8181900008
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR STCW COURSES:
1. Passport (Original)
2. 10th standard mark sheet (Original),
3. Recent colour photograph (size: 35 x 35mm / Matt Finish) – 4
4. NoteBook & pen
1. Morning tea, lunch & evening tea are complimentary.
2. Courses once booked cannot be cancelled nor the fees refunded.
3. All candidates are to report at 08:45 a.m. sharp to academic block and record their biometric attendance as required by DGS order.
4. The names of the late comers will be deleted and the fees will not be refunded.
5. 100% attendance is compulsory. All candidates must complete the course during the same batch. The candidate who is absent for any part of the course will have to pay the entire amount and re-attend the entire course on all days as per institute's course availability.
6. Candidates must be appropriately dressed inside the campus during the course.